Important Topics For A Business Insurance Renewal
2021 will be an interesting year for many businesses, hopefully the government will re-open all business and everyone can get back to work. We thought we might share some of the topics which are important to review as part of your business insurance renewal.
Big Picture Business Insurance Renewal Questions
What Has Changed In Your Business?
These questions are important, as the resulting answers can change your risk, insurance program design, and ultimately your business insurance premiums.
- Have you added any new locations?
- Are employee working from home?
- Is your business COVID compliant?
- Do you now sell, design or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
These are also important and can affect your premiums
- Have you added any employees?
- What are your projected sales for the next year?
- Are you planning on any changes with your commercial autos?
- Have you entered into any new leases or contracts?
- Have you designed protocols in the event of a cyber-breach?
- Have you added any security systems, including alarms, surveillance cameras, etc?
We want our clients to be aware of business insurance coverage available to them. Here are a few of the important ones.
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Bonds and Employee Dishonesty